Friday, November 27, 2009

Fail fast so...

I am thankful for Will's job-he has one and it's still paying bills-the necessary ones anyway. The thrift store is a great idea in the wrong time. Lots of people visit to drop off items, many say it's good to have a thrift shop in Idaho City (for those that need it-not them of course) some people browse and say oh how nice...most go to Boise instead. The store will be closed at the end of the month. It was a good try and Will and I had a good experience with working together on a project. "Fail fast so you may succeed sooner." seems to be our motto for this, and I don't mind the opportunity to learn and grow from mistakes. Thank goodness we don't have to try and live off the income from the shop.---perhaps we will try again in the spring, with a different project. I have enjoyed working with Will and his exactly, completely opposite viewpoints. We ended up laughing most of the time about how suprisingly "wrong" we thought the other was being. I look forward to having one less item on my too-full plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment