Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Amazing Andrew!


Thirty six diapers in three minutes. My laundry origami record! Not an accomplishment I would have ever dreamed of just 1 short year ago. Our family was "complete" rolling along just fine, but the Good Lord had plans for us. A gentle nudging then undeniable experiences led us to try for a baby again. A revoltingly easy task for any rowdy teen who completly misunderstands the implications, but for me; no small feat. After waiting and miscarraige and waiting and another miscarraige, more waiting and again...more loss? No wow, no!!! we were, well I was, pregnant and still pregnant. A blessing was given. I clung to the words no worry and full term. Andrew waited for a special day and came quickly in our home with his dad catching. Amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment